- A website with WordPress and Woocommerce installed.
- A hosting or server with Ioncube loader installed. Ioncube Loader is a PHP extension that, if you do not have it installed by default on your hosting, you can ask your provider to install.
- Download the installation file by logging into our reserved area with your account.
- Unzip the file and you will find a folder with these files:
- Upload the contents of the installation folder to a folder on our WordPress site (e.g. crm or sales) which will become the address to access woosales
- Install the content of “wordpress plugin” like any wordpress plugin and activate it
- Go to the address you chose for woosales (e.g. sitename. com/crm)
- If everything went well, the following screen should appear:
- Click on proceed
- On this screen, enter the license code, the woosales directory (e.g. crm), and the URL of the WordPress “my account” page
- Click proceed again